Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
EXECUTIVE HILLTOP RESIDENCE - SPECTACULAR VIEWS & SO PRIVATE!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Tired of City Living! Seeking Total Privacy! Dual Living Opportunity!
- POSSIBLY ONE OF THE MOST UNIQUE PROPERTIES YOU WILL FIND IN THE TOWNSVILLE DISTRICT.
- Amazing Views Panoramic in fact!
- Only 15 minutes to the NEW Fairfield Shopping Precinct & soon to be upgraded highway.
- DUAL LIVING QUARTERS - "Fantastic Designer Home plus self contained unit or home business office or workshop" with 4
Vehicle accommodation lockable.
Perhaps your own private retreat on the outskirts of Townsville City at Alligator Creek could be just what the Doctor ordered.
4.54 Ha - Home is built at the top of the hill with natural bushland surround
209 M2 (Under Roof)
* Entry Foyer
* 3 Large Bedrooms (all with Views & built-in wardrobes)
(Master bedroom positioned perfectly to one end of the home with a private porch & very smart ensuite)
* 2 Bathrooms (incl.ensuite to Master)
(Family Bathroom - Shower & Vanity)
(Powder room includes 2nd toilet to house)
* Kitchen - Galley Style fitted with quality appliances & fittings (gas)
(Double Glass Door opening to Timber Deck)
* Dining/Living Room & Kitchen Open plan with exceptional tall ceilings
(Featuring a wall of glass incorporating Glass Louvers & By-fold doors capturing the Panoramic Views & Breeze)
* Study Nook (easily lock away with bi-fold door so clever is this)
* Front Deck ( Views of the Valley to the Coastline - Just Spectacular! )
* Quality Tiles throughout
(Custom made Jarrah Dining Table & 8 Chairs - TV/Buffet Cabinet)
(Presently used as Home Business Workshop/Facility or could be Modern Self Contained Guest Unit.
* 144m2 (Under Roof )
* Garages 4 Vehicles (Auto Roller Doors)
* Kitchen with large open space presently, room for a Bedroom/Living/Dining
* Tiled Floors & Large Windows capturing the beautiful countryside and skyline
* Water Tanks x 5 - varied sizes 5000 - 65000 gallons
* Water Pumps
* Ride-On Mower Grillo Brand 3 years old.
* (Tool Storage & Ride-on Shed)
* Shipping Container (Storage)
* Generator 6KVA Kubota diesel
* Honda Quad Bike & Trailer & Spray attachments
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - VIEW AND PLACE YOUR OFFER!
This acreage district has so much to offer - Lawn Bowls Club, Pony Club, Corner Store & Service Station.
All the hard work has been done, here is the opportunity to either work from home, or leave your work in the city and drive to this tranquil location.
The presently used home workplace could easily be a relatives quarters.
Driving into the mountain ranges this Architecturally designed home is only accessible by a private roadway.
Built on the top of the mountain offering a wonderful surround of natural countryside, at the base of the mountain runs a wonderful creek providing water to the property. (Town water is available if you prefer, presently set up with own water supply).
Clever landscaping has been meticulously placed to benefit and add to the setting.
The home has a great level of finish throughout, complimenting the sense in the design, a seamless transition from indoor living to outdoor entertaining captured perfectly with the opening of the the huge by-fold doors, a wall of glass provides the most amazing outlook.
Enjoy entertaining & family time capturing the wonderful evening skyline, or wake-up to birds singing and the sun rising over a picturesque view to the coastline. You won't see better!
An Inspection is a must here to really appreciate what is on offer.
Phone Agent Lesley Rowan to Organise m 0400 516 143
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Seperate Self Contained Flat/Office/Lab
4.54 ha / 11 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.