Double Street Frontage, Room for a Shed!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
(PERFECT IF YOU WANT ACCESS FOR BOATS, CARAVANS OR EVEN A SHED)
They say families that play together stay together, this property offers everything you need. The home, pool and outdoor areas will defiantly provide you with your own little paradise.
Smartly built to capture the breezy airflow through the whole house, this with the soft colour palette throughout makes this a perfect choice to live here and enjoy
A New kitchen, great gardens easily maintained, a new clever winch system upgrading the shade sail over the pool and a new eco pool pump, are improvements that will impress.
This home has been maintained with love and the owners are sad to leave.
Built in the Estate "The Avenue's " closely positioned to the City connecting Dalrymple Road, offering quick access to the CBD, RAAF Base, Shopping Centers, Schools, Sporting Facilities, Parks Walking Tracks & Bike Ways.
- 764m2 fenced allotment with double gated side access
- Established easy care foliage and vegetable gardens
- Back yard has room for a shed the area is grassed, perfect spot for children to play
- Front yard has double driveway to garage
- Pool & Entertainment area on morning sun side of the home
- 4 Bedrooms (Master with walk-in robe + built-in wardrobes to others)
- 2 Bathrooms (Ensuite to Master - Family bathroom with bath)
- 2 Car Garage
- Living/Dining (Formal area)
- Family room/ Kitchen
(KITCHEN NEW! - is glitzy white - dishwasher - range hood - gas cook top - walk-in pantry)
- Laundry (Opening to shaded area along the entire length of the home)
- Outdoor Entertainment Area (L-Shaped joining with the pool area) Captures breezes & Morning Sun
Concrete surround providing room for seating & entertaining poolside
Privacy with established foliage
Eco pump (saves on power)
SHADE SAIL - has winch systems in place to lower the sail when necessary, set up so even a lady can do, this is very clever.
Air-conditioned, Security Screens, Fans, Tiles to Living areas, Carpets to Bedrooms, Window Coverings
Schools Nearby in district:
Kirwan Primary - Burnda Street
Kirwan Secondary - Thuringowa Drive
Willows Primary - Sandstone Drive
Ryan Catholic College (Primary & Secondary) 's near the Cowboy's Football Stadium.
Phone Lesley to organise your inspection m. 0400516143
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Swimming Pool
See all features
764m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.