WOW! Lifestyle Living with a SHED to be proud of!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Money has been well spent making this a very functional home and property, an exceptional buy for those seeking to purchase. Major work done since purchasing this property, SHED, kitchen upgrade, enclosing outdoor area etc. and painting the exterior.
The owners were ready to paint the interior, a work transfer has them selling this delightful home.
A home certainly built to be enjoyed, just perfect for North Queensland Summer Lifestyle Living for the family.
Situated in a quiet court on the hillside of Mount Louisa, surrounded by quality property this home exudes a welcoming like no other.
The modern family, particularly those with teenagers, a car enthusiast or collector will really appreciate this home.
The home provides space for up to 6 vehicles! the shed has been designed to compliment the home style perfectly.
Extra features to this home
* Workshop space
* Exterior parking bays
* Security screened large outdoor Entertainment area
* Fantastic over-sized Kitchen, cleverly designed with abundant cupboard and bench space - (recent upgrade to the
kitchen appliances and bench top)
* Recently painted exterior
* No back neighbours
730 m2. Allot
* 4 Bedrooms (Ensuite, walk-in robe, private balcony to Master Suite) Upstairs
* 1 Study (Downstairs)
* 2 Bathrooms (Upstairs)- (Fantastic Ensuite with spa bath and separate shower, double basin vanity)
* 3 Toilets (3rd ground floor with vanity facility)
* Formal Living
* Formal Dining
* Kitchen (When size matters - modern with stone benchtop)
* Casual Living/Family zone (fantastic) joins the kitchen & opens to outdoor living area & back yard
* Alfresco Dining with shade sail
* 2 x Garage attached to home with internal entry
* 4 x vehicle (Shed / Garage workshop, e.g storage for cars, boats, bikes)
* Parking Area on property - this is perfect giving visitors off street parking
The use of space throughout the design layout of the property and home is brilliant.
Formal separate living and dining zones, lavish streamlined kitchen certainly one to impress the chef, is perfectly positioned to compliment the seamless indoor outdoor family living and entertainment zones.
A home office/study, laundry and 3rd toilet/powder room are all conveniently placed in the design downstairs.
All 4 bedrooms on the upper level provide a sense of peace and calm away from the living zone below.
The master bedroom is private with a balcony and impressive en-suite and walk-in robe. Perfect parent retreat!
The timber stairwell is a smart feature to the home design.
A garden area to the back of the home has a lovely grassed area with a modern fence, designed to allow the natural backdrop of plantings from the bushland, this provides a wonderful constant view from the living areas. There is room here should you want a pool.
Through your back gate to walking tracks meandering throughout the hillside of "Crestbrook Estate" will make exercise so easy.
Access to the City Business District, Airport, Schools, Child Care, Shopping & Medical facilities is quick and easy.
View this property and place your offer today!
Phone Agent Lesley m 0400516143 to arrange your private viewing or attend our open home organized.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.