Large Family Home - double street frontage - Great fishing spot!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Only 5 minutes to the CBD, positioned to the back of old Oonoonba, backing onto a natural reserve and offering easy access to a great fishing spot. Access to the back yard makes this an attractive option for the tradesman or those needing space for a large shed or back yard to store a caravan, boat or machinery.
The make-over has started on this very large home with no back neighbours, enjoy the peace and quiet and the opportunity to have a country lifestyle in the city, certainly a great place for children to enjoy the outdoors.
Finish the work started and be rewarded, here is your change to enjoy the fun of renovating, great bones and size here to create a wonderful large family home.
Inspect and be very impressed.
PROPERTY: 961M2 fenced
Front & back street entry.(Opportunity here)
* Living/Dining combined
* Kitchen/ Breakfast dining combined (dishwasher)
* New front steps & tiled front patio.
* 4 bedrooms (1 with built-in wardrobe - 4th bedroom presently used as a large study)
* 1 Family Bathroom ( Large space with seperate shower cubicle & a bath)
* 1 Toilet
* Sunroom / childrens play room (Huge glassed in area overlooking backyard and natural vegetation beyond.)
* 3 x Car Accommodation ( 2 under the home at the front & 1 at the back with a roller door)
* Large Storerooms x 2
* Laundry Room (Large) with 2nd Toilet.
* Games Room huge with double glass doors opening to back yard
New front Stairs & Newly tiled front Patio.
New Air-conditioners to 3 Bedrooms
Polished Timber Floors
Double gated entry back Street is Jordon St.
Tall Ceilings Upstairs & Down.
Be quick here!! Phone agent Lesley to view now. m 0400516143
- 5kwatt Solar
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
961m² / 0.24 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.